LUSA launched our newest program for children U6 to U14 born.
These one-hour programs are indoors at the Langley Events Centre Building B indoor turf and will be lead by LUSA staff coaches.
There are thousands of young players with disabilities throughout the country who are looking to be part of the world’s greatest game.
Soccer For Life takes kids from the sidelines to participating in the game within their community and alongside experienced and certified coaches.
What should families expect from the program?
- A fun and meaningful experience for all
- Games and activities adapted to ensure your child’s participation
- Safe and healthy environment
- Parents will have the opportunity to network with other families for support and information-sharing
What are the benefits of Soccer For Life for my child?
- Your child will develop a sense of belonging to a community
- Learn the value of being part of a team
- Improved self-esteem, fitness and social skills
What is Soccer For Life?
Soccer For Life is a community-based training program for young children with special needs. This is a pilot program that will be delivered by LUSA to provide a meaningful learning environment and include development and physical participation opportunities through the game of soccer. The emphasis of this program is on development and meaningful participation rather than on competition.