LUSA is a non-profit organization that relies heavily on the efforts of the many volunteers that step forward from our membership. We welcome help at all levels of the organization. Below are some (but not all) of the various ways you can contribute to our success in building LUSA into a leader in youth soccer in BC and across Canada.
Team Related Activities: Head Coach / Assistant Coach / Team Manager
Club Related Activities:
- Executive Position
- Age Group Coordinator
- Assistants to the above (as approved by Executive)
- Member of Executive recognized Committee
- Picture Day
- Equipment sorting/distribution/returns (as needed by Dir of Equipment)
- Awards Ceremonies
- Charity Events
LUSA Volunteer Polices
- LUSA Volunteer Orientation
- LUSA Volunteer Screening
- LUSA Volunteer Screening Procedure
- LUSA Volunteer Recruitment and Retention Strategy
If you are interested in volunteering within the club in any of the above (or any other way), please contact LUSA’s Director of Volunteers at: [email protected]
As mentioned in the policies above; dependent on the role you’ll be performing within LUSA you may be required to take a Criminal Record Check (CRC) which is provided free of charge for LUSA Volunteers.
These FAQs include info above and questions asked of LUSA related to volunteer roles.