Winter Season (January – March 2023)
LOCATION: Langley Events Centre Indoor Turf Building B
January 9 4:30pm – 5:30pm
January 16 4:30pm – 5:30pm
January 23 4:30pm – 5:30pm
January 30 4:30pm – 5:30pm
February 14 4:30pm – 5:30pm
January 14 10:30am – 11:30am
January 2110:30am – 11:30am
January 28 10:30am – 11:30am
ALL AGES WELCOME
There are thousands of young players with disabilities throughout the country who are looking to be part of the world’s greatest game.
Soccer For Life takes kids from the sidelines to participating in the game within their community and alongside experienced and certified coaches.
What is Soccer For Life?
Soccer For Life is a community-based training program for young children with special needs. This is a pilot program that will be delivered by LUSA to provide a meaningful learning environment and include development and physical participation opportunities through the game of soccer. The emphasis of this program is on development and meaningful participation rather than on competition.
What are the benefits of Soccer For Life for my child?
- Your child will develop a sense of belonging to a community
- Learn the value of being part of a team
- Improved self-esteem, fitness and social skills
What should families expect from the program?
- A fun and meaningful experience for all
- Games and activities adapted to ensure your child’s participation
- Safe and healthy environment
- Parents will have the opportunity to network with other families for support and information-sharing
Program Flyer Here