The evaluation dates are as follows:
- Saturday January 30th (OPEN) 2:00pm – 3:30pm Willoughby Community Park SE Turf
- Sunday January 31st (OPEN) 2:00pm – 3:30pm Willoughby Community Park SE Turf
- Saturday February 6th (INVITE) 2.00pm to 3.30pm Willoughby Community Park SE Turf
- Sunday 7th February (INVITE, IF NEEDED) 2:00pm – 3:30pm Willoughby Community Park SE Turf
- Saturday January 30th (OPEN) 3:30pm – 5:00pm Willoughby Community Park SE Turf
- Sunday January 31st (OPEN) 3:30pm – 5:00pm Willoughby Community Park SE Turf
- Saturday February 6th (INVITE) 3:30pm – 5:00pm Willoughby Community Park SE Turf
- Sunday February 7th (INVITE, IF NEEDED) 3.30pm – 5.00pm Willoughby Community Park SE Turf
If your son or daughter are interested in joining Langley United’s BCSPL 2009 birth year program, please complete the Request Form Evaluation that can be found at the following link:
All questions please direct them to the LUSA Technical Director at [email protected]
An open evaluation is where any player registered is able to attend the evaluation session. An invite evaluation will be for players who have attended the open evaluation and have been invited back for a third evaluation. If a player attends the open evaluation and is not invited back for the third session, an email will be sent sharing details of next steps and player pathway options for that particular player.
Players will be notified of their status after the second open evaluation no later than Monday February 1st 6:00pm.
Players who attend the invite only portion of the evaluations, will be notified of their next status no later than Thursday February 18th 7:00pm
Please note the following BCSPL rules for all BCSPL clubs:
- All communications regarding player status must come from the club Technical Director.
- Current Langley United players can be communicated to at any time during the evaluation process regarding invites on to the BCSPL roster.
- Players outside of Langley United cannot be invited on to the BCSPL roster until February 15th 6:00pm. This goes for all BCSPL clubs – BCSPL Clubs cannot invite players prior to February 15th 6:00pm who are currently not part of the clubs seasonal registration.
- If a player successfully receives an invite to the BCSPL program, they have 72 hours to respond otherwise the invite becomes null and void.
On Evaluation Day:
- Players are to arrive and leave wearing a mask. Players are not required to wear masks during the session.
- Players to check in at the LUSA tent and have their forehead temperature and health screening taken before entering the field. Any player who shows signs of COVID-19 symptoms and/or reads a temperature exceeding 37 degrees celsius will not be able to participate.
- Players are to bring their own hand sanitizer and have their own personal items labeled (water bottles, bag etc.).
- Players are to place their personal items beside the cones laid out along the side lines. One player per cone.
- All sessions will follow the Return To Play Guidelines and the current Public Health Order. At this time, Phase 1 is in effect meaning no-contact training.
- Players will enter on the NE end of the field, following the green signs. Players will exit on the SE end of the field, following the red signs. (LUSA staff will guide players)
- Please arrive to the field no sooner than 10 minutes before your start time.
- Players to wear proper soccer attire and footwear and be prepared for a normal soccer training session.
- All spectators must watch from their vehicles. No spectators allowed around the field area.
- Players will be greeted on field with instructions by LUSA staff and dismissed as one group by LUSA staff.
- Please review the Player Self-Assessment Check List prior to arriving to the evaluation session: LUSA PLAYER HEALTH SELF-ASSESSMENT