The Mission of the Langley United Soccer Association is to foster, promote, and develop the skills, knowledge, and enjoyment of the game of soccer.
Langley United Soccer Association envisions a future where soccer continues to be the number one participatory sport in the community. It is our vision that Langley United Soccer Association is recognized nationally as a model organization, providing the best in soccer developmental programs for all skill levels from grassroots to recreational to the elite high performance player.
Community. Culture. Passion. Inspiration.
These four areas are paramount to the teaching and education of the Langley United staff, board member, volunteer coaches and support personnel. We are not involved simply to teach the fundamentals of soccer, but also to guide the youth in our community to live by these values.
- Club First: A strong club is a platform for individual and group success
- Club Representation: Proud to positively represent our club
- Giving back: Community involvement, increase the impact of our experience
- Selfless: Put ‘me’ aside and care for those around us
- LUSA is a home to all children, they will be respected, trusted and will have a feeling of security and safe
- RESPECT Each Other: Teammates, opponents, officials, staff…. everyone
- Safety: Member health and well-being always the top priority
- Confidence: Take charge, make an impact
- Humility: Win and lose with grace
- Responsibility: Accountable for our role in all situations
- Enjoy the game: play, watch, teach, and learn
- Take Risk: ‘Go for it’ with courage and bravery
- Compete: In practice and games, for oneself, and club mates
- Dedicate: Be your best
- Strive for Excellence: work hard when nobody is watching
- Lead the way: Don’t stand by, help the situation
- Mentor: Everyone has attributes to share
- Role Model: Positive inspiration to others in the community
- Create: Support and encourage expression of self
- Impact: Make decisions, impact situations